The Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI) elected a new set of trustees and officials last February 23 at the Summit Galleria Hotel in Cebu City. Antonio Chiu of…
The Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI) elected a new set of trustees and officials last February 23 at the Summit Galleria Hotel in Cebu City.
Antonio Chiu of Nutrivalue Technologies, Inc., the honorary consul of the Slovak Republic, was elected president for the term March 2018 to February 2019. Chiu thanked the trustees for electing him and pledged to continue making the CCCI relevant to the well-being of Cebu’s business community and the province’s economic growth and development.
Melanie Ng, the immediate past president, said she welcomed the election of Chiu, whom she sees leading the CCCI with the new board to greater achievements.
The new board of trustees was sworn into office by Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry vice president for the Visayas Samuel Chioson during the joint BOT meeting last February 28 at the Cebu Chamber Center.
The following are the 2018-2019 officials of CCCI.
Board of Trustees for 2018 – 2019
(* newly elected trustees)
- Charles Kenneth C. Co*, Cebu Steel Corporation
- Carolyne Lamakang Go*, Magic Melt Foods, Inc.
- Ronald S. Po*, Fiesta Beverage Corporation
- Enrison T. Benedicto, Mabuhay Filcement, Inc.
- Antonio N. Chiu, Nutrivalue Technologies, Inc.
- Dr. Jose Enrico R. Gandionco*, Cebu Primera Food Industries, Inc.
- Edward Vincent Onglatco*, Hyundai Cebu, Inc.
- Melanie C. Ng, Ng Khai Development Corporation
- Christian T. Paro-an, RC Goldline Sale Shop
- Robinson Uy, La Nueva Drugstore Chain Inc.
- Virgilio “Nonoy” Espeleta*, Famcor Franchise Management & Executive Development
- Wendell D. Gahinhin*, Punongbayan & Araullo
- Aldie P. Garcia*, Isla Lipana & Co., a PWC member firm
- Bunny D. Pages*, Pages Holdings, Inc.
- Fr. Dionisio M. Miranda, SVD, University of San Carlos
- Benny Y. Que, Golden Prince Hotel and Suites
- Atty. Thomas A. Riveral, CPA, Oriental Port & Allied Services Corporation
- Rey Maximo Eleccion, Cebu Bankers Club
- Robert L. Go*, Philippine Retailers Association-Cebu Chapter, Inc.
- Michael Cubos*, Performance 360 Global Services
Newly Elected Officers 2018-2019
Antonio N. Chiu – President
Ronald S. Po – Vice President for Finance and Administration Services
Charles Kenneth Co – Vice President for External Affairs & Relations
Virgilio Espeleta – Vice President for Business Development & Management Services
Edward Vincent Onglatco – Vice President for Membership Development
Rey Maximo Eleccion – Treasurer
Atty. Thomas A. Riveral – Board Secretary
Wendell D. Ganhinhin – Assistant Treasure (appointed)
Carolyne Lamakang Go – Assistant Board Secretary (appointed)