Unless you’ve tried the “boodle fight,” you can’t say your Cebu culinary experience is complete. The meal has its roots in the shared dining concept of communal eating where the rice and viand are laid out on the table on banana leaves or newspapers. The Boodle Fight was said to have originated from the shared meals of soldiers.
Among the best places to try out this fun dining with friends and family is BE Resort in Mactan. We tried it in 2014 when they just introduced the package and absolutely loved the experience. (Read: Be Resorts Mactan introduces Boodle on the Boat)
This Sinulog, BE Resort is offering the Boodle Lunch experience as part of a day trip package.
(available January 15 to 18, 2016)
- Boodle Lunch and use of facilities good for 4 persons
- Use of Resort facilities from 8AM – 5PM
- Free use of towels
- Whistle and BE fan to be given out on January 17, 2016 only
(Booking and Stay Period: January 6 – 31, 2016)
- Accommodation in a Be Cool Room with Breakfast for 2 persons
- Complimentary roundtrip transfers to/from the Sinulog Parade Area on January 17, 2016
- Sinulog kits/ BE Resorts tote bag (2 water bottles, whistle and fan )
Max Limpag is a journalist, blogger, and developer based in Cebu. He started as a reporter covering City Hall in 1996. He has written on technology for various print and digital publications since 1999 and twice won the Philippine Blog Awards for technology and sports. He co-founded the new media start-up InnoPub Media.