Giving is always better than receiving, especially during the holiday season. As you complete your gift list for family and friends this upcoming 12.12 sale, take your shopping game to the next level and receive more perks and rewards when you give more to your loved ones with the help of PayMaya.
This 12.12, take advantage of multiple cashback on top of the already awesome deals offered by your favorite brands both online and in-stores when you shop using your trusted payment buddy, PayMaya.
There are so many sweet deals to help you make the most of your Christmas shopping. To start off, you can enjoy a 1%, 10%, or 100% cashback when you spend at least P500 online or in stores using your PayMaya physical or virtual card. On top of that, you can also get an additional P150 cashback when you rack up an accumulated spend of P5,000. (For upgraded accounts only. Minimum spend of P500.)
Buying from your favorite online stores has its perks too! Skip the traffic and do your Christmas shopping online. Get 30% off at Lazada when you spend at least P500. Enjoy the maximum discount of P150 by redeeming a PayMaya voucher from the Lazada app.
If you’re looking for stylish holiday outfits for yourself, head on to Zalora and enjoy a 25% discount on your purchase, capped at P2,000! Simply use the promo code PYMYONLINEFEVER when you shop and spend at least P1,500.
You can also get the same perks when you #ScanToPay with PayMaya at our partner merchants. If you miss out on the 12.12 deals, don’t fret because you can still enjoy perks during PayMaya’s Double Cashback Weekend. From December 14 to 15, you get two chances of earning up to 100% cashback when you spend a minimum of P100 via PayMaya QR.
ScanToPay for your gifts to your Kris Kringle or inaanaks at Robinsons Department Store to get a chance to win one of the 11 iPhone 11 units up for grabs! All you have to do is spend a minimum of P100 via PayMaya QR to earn one raffle entry.
With PayMaya, there are so many ways you can receive more perks and rewards, by simply giving more to your loved ones – proving that the holidays is the best season to give to your friends and family.
If you don’t have your own PayMaya account yet, you still have time to sign up and make the most out of all the sweet deals this 12.12 — just download the PayMaya app for Android or iOS, register for an account, and find out what it’s like to shop with the fastest, safest, and most rewarding to pay for anything online and in-stores.
Remember, this 12.12 and beyond, don’t pay cash. PayMaya!
Here’s a quick rundown of all the awesome deals you can take advantage of with PayMaya:
- Get up to 100% cashback when you spend at least P500 online and in-store using your PayMaya virtual or physical card
- Enjoy an additional P150 cashback when you accumulate a P5,000 spend with your PayMaya virtual or physical card (For upgraded accounts only. Minimum spend of P100.)
- Get up to 100% cashback when you #ScanToPay at least P100 via PayMaya QR at your favorite establishments
- Rack up to P5,000 worth of accumulated purchase via PayMaya QR to get an additional P150 cashback (For upgraded accounts only. Minimum spend of P100.)
- Get two chances of earning up to 100% cashback when you spend at least P100 via PayMaya QR this weekend
- Redeem your PayMaya voucher at the Lazada app to enjoy a 30% discount (up to P150), when you spend a minimum of P500
- Spend a minimum of P1,500 and get a 25% discount (up to P2,000) on your Zalora purchase when you use the code PYMYONLINEFEVER
PayMaya, the digital financial services arm of Voyager Innovations, is the only financial technology company in the Philippines offering integrated consumer and merchant payment solutions with the widest on-ground branch network. It is the first to give millions of Filipinos an e-wallet that allows them to pay cashless transactions at any time of the day, anywhere in the world, and from any device. It is the financial technology arm of Voyager Innovations, the leading technology company in the country backed by PLDT, KKR, Tencent, World Bank’s IFC and the IFC Emerging Asia Fund.